Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Winner of my Valentines Candy and a little purchase I just had to share...


Hi Blogging Beauties,

Is your life as crazy and busy as mine??  I must make it this way I guess..well at least there is never a dull moment!!  I am trying to catch up on 20,000 things today and I wanted to draw my Valentines candy. Thank you to everyone for entering!

The lucky winner is: Sandra H

Sandra I will be in touch with you to get your address details!

I have more candy all ready to go, so stay tuned I hope to post it up this week.

 

Also I went grocery shopping yesterday and I bought a pair of little booties for the baby.  I have started packing my hospital bag and booties or socks were on the list for the baby.  We dont have any of either yet so I had to go and purchase something.  This is what I found and I thought they were just so cute I had to share a photo with you!  I think they will keep his/her feet warm : )

Four weeks to go now...getting closer!

Off to work on the rest of my jobs.
I hope you have a lovely day, thanks for stopping by.

Alicia xx
Post a Comment