Thursday, March 20, 2014

A Free Edition of My Favourite Card Making Magazine for you!!

My infrequent blogging has been a reality now for about two years...since the birth of this gorgeous boy, blogging has taken a much bigger back seat than the four years prior...Sometimes I think about blogging more regularly...and other times life keeps going on and I just dont make it a priority... Life is all about seasons dont you think...


Today I am here to tell you about a free magazine you can download. I submit cards to this magazine regularly.  I find it very rewarding to see my cards printed in a magazine. Anyone can submit some work, so maybe you should give it a try! Have a think about that, and in the meantime definitely follow the link and see the magazine.  I have some cards inside it.

GET YOUR FREE DIGITAL SAMPLER MAGAZINE NOW AT http://www.patchworkandcraft.com.au/digital-magazines/cardmaking.html
PLUS DIGITAL BACK ISSUES  NOW AVAILABLE!
Check out our online shopping sites www.patchworkandcraft.com.au and www.magstore.com.au


Thanks for dropping in.  I hope you have a beautiful and peaceful day full of sunshine : )

Alicia xx
Post a Comment