Saturday, January 28, 2017

Kaisercraft Publications - P.S I Love You Layouts


Kaisercraft P.S I Love You Publication by Alicia McNamara

Hello friends,
Just popping on today to share two Publications from the Kaisercraft December 2016 Workshop Magazine.  This first Layout was actually really fast to make and came together easily, always a nice change.  It is a photo of my brother and his wife on their wedding day.  Yes, it did rain!! But their photographer still managed to take some amazing photographs.  This one is probably my favourite.  

Kaisercraft P.S I Love You Publication by Alicia McNamara
This P.S I Love You Collection is a real favourite of mine.  I love the Collectables in this collection, they are so easy to use.  Full instructions to make this Layout can be seen here on the Kaisercraft Website.
Kaisercraft P.S I Love You Publication by Alicia McNamara

This second Layout was featured in the Kaisercraft December Workshop Magazine too, but this layout was also featured on the front page of the Kaisercraft Website for the month of December.  Such a huge honour! This is the first time I have ever had a Layout featured on the website in this Prime Position so it was very exciting for me.  Full instructions to make this Layout can be seen here on the Kaisercraft website.

Kaisercraft P.S I Love You Publication by Alicia McNamara

This photo is Ben and I on our wedding day and both photos on these two layouts are taken in my parents' tree-lined drive way.  Its the perfect spot for wedding photos.  The trees ("Kurrajongs")were planted by my great-grandfather and grandfather and are grown from seed pods.  They line all the fences on the farm.  In the dry times the branches are lopped and fed to stock. 

The Kaisercraft Workshop Magazine is free to download and can be found here.

Thanks for stopping by,

Twitter Facebook Youtube Pinterest Instagram Google+ Bloglovin' Image Map

No comments: