Thursday, January 26, 2017

Kaisercraft Ubud Dreams Layout

Ubud Dreams Layout by Alicia McNamara
Hello!
Today I'm sharing a Layout made with the new Ubud Dreams Collection by Kaisercraft.  If you didn't know Ubud is a city in Bali and this collection of papers is inspired by all things Balinese.  My cousin happens to live in Ubud and this photograph is her pathway to yoga class.  Isn't it divine!

Ubud Dreams Layout by Alicia McNamara

I had a lovely time making this layout.  It's one of my favourites.  I love the colours in this collection of papers.  I used a mixture of Kaiser Mists and Paint to create the background, and I painted the flowers and wooden flourishes so they all tied into the colour scheme.

Ubud Dreams Layout by Alicia McNamara

Kaisercraft Products: P2233 Sekar | PS477 Mandala – Gloss | CT873 Collectables | SS330 Sticker Sheet | PP1913 Paper Pad | FL593 Flourish Pack – Feathers | DD787 Decorative Die – Mandela | RS402 Rhinestones – Island Lagoon | RS418 Sparklets – Sea Breeze | RS419 Sparklets – Fern | KM106 Kaiser Mist – Denim | KM116 Kaiser Mist – Aqua | KM105 Turquoise | KM104 Kaisermist – Lime Green | KC001 Kaiser Colour Paint |

Thanks for stopping by : )
Twitter Facebook Youtube Pinterest Instagram Google+ Bloglovin' Image Map

No comments: