Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Dog Cards and my Candy Winner


Hi Blogging Beauties,

I was asked to make some dog cards by a lady who is a regular customer at Aussie Cards for Sale.
She has her own website selling dog products called Midget Muttz and she sells a variety of products for small dogs.  She wants to add some of these cards onto her site.

The top card you have seen before, except it was just the image, not yet on a card.  I finally got around to putting her on a card.  I kept the card very simple because it is such a big image not much else would fit on.

These next two are very similar...



The Copics used in these two are:
Pinks: V06, RV06, RV13, RV34, RV23
Browns: E71, E57, E47 (a new brown combo that I love!)
Greys: C-0, C-1

Then I made some more cards that she has bought before.
All are the same but have two different quotes.


Finally I think it is about time I drew my Candy Winner!!

I used Random.org this time and the lucky winner is:

Denise Goeldner


Congratulations!!!
I am off to email you now.

I will post more candy soon...

Finally I would like to link up with 


and


I hope you are having a relaxing day like this little kitty!!


Thank you so much for stopping over at my blog.
I really appreciate it.

Alicia xx

16 comments:

Carly said...

wonderful cards :) the lady should be very pleased.

Congratulations to lucky Denise!

Denise Goeldner said...

OOh and I absolutely love the dog cards you have made and checked out your Midget Muttz Site lovely a shame I don't own a dog have a much loved Ragdoll "Sootie" I have a picture of him on my blog :)

Carol Dee said...

Fun Dog Cards, I am sure they will be a hit and a good seller for the store. Congerats Denise, enjoy the watercolor crayons. Hugs...

Merry said...

Everything here is so wonderful Alicia. You always have just the right papers and wonderful sentiments.

Karima said...

Hi now google following you after seeing you on link party. I love your cards! Karima x www.karimascrafts.com

Irene said...

Brilliant Cards Alicia, I'm sure they will be best sellers.
Hugs
Irene x

Joni Nickrent said...

Fun project! Beautiful...love all your doggies! Popping by from the International Blog Hop! Pop Art Minis

Chrissy said...

Beautiful cards, love the wee dog, He's so cute.
Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Ninie said...

Wow!! You're so creative! I enjoy ur blog very much to get some ideas to scrapbook. Especially the birthday card you made, with a girl's cartoon. So cute! Kindly visit me too at http://thebeautyofsplendid.blogspot.com/ and leave comments on my scrapwork. I wish I could do some professional scrapcards like yours.

Jill said...

More beautiful cards Alicia!!

Thanks for linking to the Creating Success Worldwide blog hop!! Hope you'll come back again next week!
Jill @ Creating my way to Success
http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

Lisa Jane said...

oh what fabulous cards .. i love the little doggy and the little paw prints
Thanks for linking up to Make it Monday this week
Lisa x
Don't forget......... if you leave a comment on another entry, mention that you saw their card on "Make It Monday" for a chance at second prize. The more entries you comment on the more chance you have of winning second prize.

Cheryl said...

Wonderful dog themed cards! They will be a big hit.

Michelle said...

Hi Alicia

Wow, fantastic selection of cards.

Your colouring is awesome. The girls hair on the first card is fabulous.

Thank you for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.

Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entrant. Make sure you mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning.

Michelle :o)

Karen said...

What a fun project and such great cards!! I'm popping in from MIM and I'm so glad that I did! :0) xx

Dr Sonia S V said...

ALicia lovely doggy cards!

Cheers from Bangalore ,India
Dr Sonia S V
http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Kerrie said...

Alicia, these cards are so gorgeous, your colouring is outstanding, you have done an amazing job... love em all! k