Tuesday, July 26, 2011

New Delicious Candy


Hi Blogging Beauties,

I am loving having a candy on-the-go on my blog.  It is fun sending out little parcels of crafting fun to my blogging friends.  This candy consists of 5 papers and 3 flowers from the very new and very gorgeous Manor House Creation range.  I have been making some cards with these papers and flowers and they are lovely to use.  The papers are quite thick and very good quality.  The flowers are large enough so you only need one per card.

To enter this is what you need to do:

1.Become a follower of my blog (easy peasy)
2. "Like" Aussie Cards for Sale on Facebook.
I am really trying to get the word out there about ACFS so if you could "like" our page and even suggest it to your friends I would be very grateful.  Go to our page here.
3. Just leave me a comment on this post so I know you have entered.

Good luck!!

Alicia xx
Post a Comment