Saturday, July 30, 2011

Mad for Markers - Bron's Sketch Challenge


Hi Blogging Beauties,

Today it is my day to remind you about the fabulous sketch challenge we have going on this week at Mad for Markers.  I can tell you I was so motivated by Bron's sketch I have had my card ready for a month!  I made this for my three-year-old niece's birthday.

Here is the sketch to follow:


I coloured with Copics:

Skin: E00, E21, E11, E95, R20
Hair: E35, YR31, Ys1, E31, E33, E35, E15
Dress: RV10, RV21, RV23, RV13, RV06
Outline: C-0
Button: YR07 and Kindy Glitz 
(I was trying to make it looks like a lolly)

I am so looking forward to seeing your entries, so load them up here!

While you are here please check out my current candies.
Thanks so much for visiting and I hope you have a wonderful day : )

Alicia xx



4 comments:

Merry said...

What a terrific card you have created with this sketch Alicia. Wonderful papers and really like that flower.

Carol Dee said...

An adorable BD for your neice. Great sketch, too. Happy Weekend, hugs...

Leigh said...

Alicia, this is such a bright and cheerful card. Love those pennants.

Lila said...

Absolutely stunning card .