Wednesday, September 28, 2011

60th Birthday Cards


 Hi Blogging Beauties,

It is a yukky, overcast and windy day here today.  Perfect for making a few cards!  I have been making sixtieth cards.  I have some special orders to fill.  I have made four, but two are still drying so I might share them tomorrow.  One lady cleberating her sixtieth birthday will get three of these so they all have to be different.  The first one is a very elegant card, in neutral colours.  The second more bright and cheery and modern I guess.  All the materials I have used out of two candies I have recently received.  What delicious goodies!! The papers are SU.  I tried my hardest to get those letters straight below, but they still look crooked to me!

I would like to enter these cards at Celebrate The Occasion - Any Occasion but must use ribbon.  I have used ribbon on both these cards.


I'm off the the grocery shop, but before I go I thought I would share a picture of my nieces trying their best to hold Tommy today and pose for a photo.  He was a bit frightened of them and doesnt look overly happy!!
They loved him though!  He is a very gentle dog and spends most of his time asleep on my lap. I dont know how he is going to cope when he transitions to outdoors!
I think I am spoiling him way too much. 


If you feel like a read, head on over.  It is a world-linky party.
Thank you so much to Jill for featuring me.

Creating my way to Sucess

Click here to see a Male 60th Birthday Card.

Alicia xx
Post a Comment