Thursday, September 29, 2011

Is it really Thursday already??



Hi Blogging Beauties,

Wow this week is flying by!  can you believe it is Thursday already.
It is school holidays here and I am loving it.
Today was rainy and windy so I just had to stay indoors and catch up on computer stuff and cards.
I made two of these "Thinking of You" cards using a SU stamp set that I really love.
I just love the tree.  The papers are SU too and match pretty well.  I had to use old olive ink which wasnt exactly the same colour, but it is all green!!
I made two of these one for a special order and one for me to send to a friend who just lost her Dad.  I would like to enter these cards at Scrapbook Sisters - use Leaves.


Onto some more Sixtieth cards now.  Another neutral coloured one.  The "y" really bugs me on this card, it looks a bit weird, but I struggled to fit it on the chipboard.
I would like to enter this in at Paper Pretties - use a sentiment as a Focal Point.


And a bright, cheery, orange one.  I like the orange one better so did the lady as she chose that.  This card I would like to enter at Crafts and Me - use Flowers.


Have you seen my new candy? You must enter! Go here to leave your lucky entry....



Also have you seen this site??  Do you want to sell you cards for free online with no costs??? Membership is free and you can start selling straight away.
Click on the picture to visit the site.


Sales have been running hot today at Aussie Card for Sale.  I am heading back over there now to upload some new designs.  Have you seen the site lately?? We have a gorgeous selection of cards...not many of mine, but some from arguably the most talented card-makers in Australia!  Its always worth a sticky, even if you are just after some inspiration.

Hope you have a lovely evening.
Thanks for stopping by.

Alicia xx

8 comments:

Irene said...

Great cards as usual Alicia,and don't worry your 'Y' looks fine.
Have a good day.
Irene xx

Kerrie said...

Hi Alicia, all three cards are simply gorgeous, I've been so busy with work, between Melb and Sydney.... but its slowing down, and I can get back to what I love.... hope you have been well.. and enjoying the school hols... Kerrie

Mary J said...

Gosh, these are all so wonderful Alicia! I love the bright orange flower (bright orange being my most fave colour!)

Sandra H said...

Your cards are just beautiful:) Sandra H

kiwimeskreations said...

Love those trees cards - the image is so elegant. Yes, I like the orange 60th the best too :-)
Blessings
Maxine

Jilly said...

I am really very glad after read here and I appreciate for the information that you presented here.
r4 card

Mandy said...

Beautiful cards,love the orange one,great sentiment....
Mandy x

Carol Dee said...

It is always good to have Sympathy cards on hand. Love the orange flower. Hugs...