Saturday, January 28, 2012

Smash Book Recipe - Slice


Hello! Today I would like to share another recipe for my Smash Book.

Elizabeth told me about this Recipe challenge over at Lasting Memories where you follow the following sketch and I really wanted to try it out.

I tried my best, but had difficulty following the sketch exactly.  This is what I came up with:


You are probably thinking this looks nothing like the sketch!  I think that too...but maybe it is more "inspired" by the sketch!!  Anyway the recipe is a really good one.  I make it all the time and everyone loves it.  So if you want a quick, easy, pretty healthy chocolate slice give it a go!




I also have a "pretty in pink" Anya Princess card to share today for our 

Carol, a good blogging friend of mine has a limited amount of Copics.  She sent me a list of what she has got in her collection and I coloured my Princess Anya stamp only using the Copic colours she owns.


The colours are: 

Hair: E37, E33, Y17, Y11 and Y02
Skin: E11, E21
Pinks: R46, RV34, RV23

Do you have a smallish Copic collection and want some help putting them together on an image?  Why not email or leave a comment and I will see if I can colour something for you.

For this card I used papers from the Be Mine paper pad that is in my Valentine's candy.  I bought two pads at the time, one for me and one for the lucky winner! The papers are delicious!  I have my sewing machine out again now and I am a bit fed up with the white stitching not really showing up on the cards so I have gone for dramatic black!

I would like to enter this card in two challenges:

I have used a sparkly ribbon buckle, some large rhinestones and glitter on the image
and
I have used a heart-shaped doily.


Sammi has an awesome collection of the Anya stamps in her store here.
They start at $8 each, which is so affordable.  If you are after some new stamps to motivate your colouring head on over to Sammi and she can definitely help you out.

Mad For Markers [home link]
I hope you have a lovely weekend.
Thanks for stopping by!

Alicia xx
Post a Comment