Monday, June 30, 2014

The Monday Message


You may have noticed my efforts in attempting to get back into the Blogging world....some photos have been posted...but not so many words!!

On a Monday I would like to start the week with a quote of some type...I'm calling it "The Monday Message"...you know, something inspirational to start off the week.

This week's quote is perfect for all you crafty ladies...and one that actually makes me feel relieved...I like to think that we will never run out of creativity...and that the more we use, the more we have!! I like to think that about money too!!!!

Have a beautiful week.

Alicia xx

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

I have found that to be true Alicia when it comes to creativity - just wish, like you, that it applied to money :-).
Blessings
Maxine

Carol Dee said...

PERFECT.... I have been craftier of late! As I actually am able to find a bit of time here and there to get creative! Maya Angelou was a wise lady. Hugs...