Friday, July 4, 2014

A little bit of Project Life


Hello, 

I hope you are having a beautiful and sunshiney day today!
I have a bit of Project Life to share today.

I put this double layout together of some cherished photos from back in 2007.
A weekend trip home for my Nan's 80th birthday. (My Nan has now passed away.)
It was a sentimental weekend for me.
I remember being a bit home sick and missing all my family 
and so treasuring the moments I got to have with them. 
I love the way a photo helps you remember your feelings and thoughts at the time it was taken.

I am going to aim to share a Project Life spread here on the blog regularly from now on!!
The cards are from Maggie Holmes Flea Market Mini Kit.  Embellishments are Heidi Swapp.

Happy Friday!
Alicia xxx



2 comments:

Loz said...

Looks great mate :) Your handwriting looks lovely x

kiwimeskreations said...

What precious memories Alicia, and beautifully preserved.
Blessings
Maxine