Thursday, September 17, 2009

Delicious Diva Challenge Closed


Not sure if you have realised but the Delicious Diva Challenge has finished. Kell and Kristy decided, due to other commitments to remove this blog. I had such a lovely time being a Guest DT and popping around and visiting people's blogs and checking out all the beautiful cards. I am a little sad it has ended. I had one more card made for Delicious Divas that will not be published on the blog so I thought I would show it here today. I had a lovely time making this card. Colours are Pacific Point, Baja Breeze, Dazzling Diamonds and Whisper White.
Well I am off to make more cards...Thanks for visiting.


6 comments:

Leigh said...

I like your card Alicia. Gorgeous colours.

Annette Bowes said...

What a gorgeous card, a beautiful basket of flowers, love how you have done this using blues, take care, AnnetteX:)

Victoria said...

What a shame.

Such a beautiful card, all that cutting out and layering paid off it's so pretty.

Victoria
x

Wilma said...

Hi Alicia - that is a very elgant card - the colours you used are so pretty:)

Carol Dee said...

BEAUTIFUL

Cheryl said...

Stunning Alicia,beautiful colours and so creative!!! A lot of work,but so worth the effort!!
xx