Friday, September 11, 2009

I have booked a holiday!

I am a bit excited tonight because I booked my holiday at Hayman Island! I have attached a photo for your viewing pleasure! They actually have a special on at the moment if you are interested, four nights for the price of three. Go to http://www.hayman.com.au/ and check out their special offers. Can't wait really, because we havent been on a holiday since April last year. Will have to get a fake tan for this location! Wouldn't want to show off any white bits Lol!

No cards again tonight - due to the crazy week I have had - but it is over now! Hooray! Tomorrow I am having a Stampin' Up party at my house so a bit of cleaning and cooking going on tonight and tomorrow morning. I haven't been around to see any of my favourite blogs lately, but hope to catch up over the weekend.

Happy Friday!

5 comments:

Fran said...

oooh, i am so jealous! it looks so beautiful in the photo but i bet thats nothing compared to being there :) i may have to start begging and pleading for a Hayman Island honeymoon next year!

Carol Dee said...

What a FABULOUS vacation location! I am green with envy ;) Have Fun and we will want to see some vaction photos here when you return.

Until then have a good time with your S.U. party. (Big Sales) Lots of goodies. Hugs...

Victoria said...

I'm jealous!

Looks absolutely breathtaking, that's going to be one fab holiday

Victoria
x

Cheryl said...

It l;ooks beautiful,enjoy yourself!!!
xx

stephanne said...

No no no!!! No vacation, only work and cards, that's it!! Where are they, huh? What did you do with the cards?!?!?

Just kidding, looks like a dream come true, I hope you enjoy yourselves :)