Wednesday, September 2, 2009

MDUC Recipe


Wow did I struggle with this card! It has taken me three nights from beginning to end. Most things went wrong with it and I am still not sure I even like it! Anyway, I have never made a recipe card before, so maybe I should be more kind to myself! The recipe over at Magnolia Down Under is: 1 flower, 2 ribbons, 3 brads and 4 colours/papers. My card has 1 enormous layered flower, 2 turquoise ribbons, 3 dragonfly brads and four colours; Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise, Ruby Red and Summer Sun. This card is for my cousin Biddy whose birthday was yesterday - the first day of Spring. What a great day to have your birthday I think!




A few posts ago I promised to take some photos of my class' Father's Day cards. We made them yesterday. The kids really enjoyed making them and each one looks very different to the next. Hope you are having a fun Wednesday. I am feeling a bit headachey and sinusy so I am off to have an early night.
Post a Comment