Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Kell's Sketch





Well I have finally had time to focus on Kellie's 3rd Sketch. If you would like to enter you can find it on her blog here. I made two cards for my auntie and uncle who live in Japan. Both their birthday's fall in the same week which is handy. I can post them both together. I modified the sketch slightly. I think it is pretty easy to tell which card is for who (I hope). My favourite is Trish's card becaus I like the colours and the flower. Bill's card looks a bit un-straight, but it must have been my photography because it doesn't look like that in real life. I hope he likes the Bonsai tree though. I am pretty sure they originated from Japan and I thought it would be a suitable image for a male card.
I have a busy day planned today. Lots of jobs and shopping to do. Hope you have a happy Wednesday. Thanks for stopping over and take care.
Post a Comment