Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Busy Times...

Just a quick post to let you know life is a bit busy at the moment. After a lovely relaxing weekend - where I lay on the lounge all day and read "New Moon", the jobs are catching up with me! Sadly I have no card to show you, but lots of projects waiting to be started, with little time to do them! End of term is always HECTIC! This term looks like it will be no different. There is lots going on this week - a planning day at school tomorrow for half a day, going out for dinner tomorrow night, my car in for a service on Thursday and a Stampin' Up party at my place on Saturday. AAAggghhhh! And you should see the state of my house since I ignored all my weekend jobs to read that book for about 10 hours! My head is spinning at the moment - but I know everything will get done eventually, just have to take one day at a time. I am also thinking of going away on a holiday...have wanted to get away for ages...but why are holidays so expensive? I have found the perfect holiday...four nights on an island...Oh well - will probably book it and not worry about the money. Just try not to think about it, right? Hope your life is more peaceful and less frantic than mine at the moment. Take care.

2 comments:

Carol Dee said...

Just face your tasks one at a time, they will fall in place and before you know it- DONE! Enjoy your diner out and Stampin' Up this weekend. The island vacation sounds dreamy, book it, life is short. :) My DREAM vacation is a trip to Australia !!! That is going to require a bank loan (SIGH) someday.....hugs...

Kerrie said...

Lucky duck!.... Hayman is just so so beautiful, and the weather this time of the year will be fantastic.... enjoy! Look forward to seeing your creations from you Stampin Up party!