Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Magnolia Down Under - Buttons


Just a quick post tonight because it is getting late....Here is my entry for the Magnolia Down Under Challenge. This fortnight you have to use buttons. I used two clear buttons on top of flowers on my designer paper. I cut the Happy Birthday out on my Cricut and covered it with Crystal effects and dazzling Diamond Glitter. I think it looks so much cuter in real life! Must go and sleep...I have had late nights and very busy days since getting back to school...am struggling to fit everything into a day. Take care,


6 comments:

Carol Dee said...

Oh how sweet and pretty in Purple! I am loving that mesh ribbon. I have a box of the Pretties from S.U. but have never used them. I tend to horde, oh dear, I must part with a few. :) hugs..

Norma said...

Alicia, gorgeous card. Love the colours, beautiful DP. You've coloured this adorable Tilda beautifully. Love all the glitter you've put on--I'm sure this must look dazzling IRL.
Thanks for playing and joining us at MDUC.
Hugs.
Norma

Debbie Pamment said...

Such a gorgeous card Alicia - love the sparkle - it must look amazing IRL! And that "web" ribbon looks gorgeous with the hat pin!
Great job!
Thanx for joining us this week at MDUC
xXx

Sue said...

Alicia, Tilda is so cute in her little purple outfit and shoes. Love the net bow accent and the pearl beaded pin. Thanks for joining in the challenge at MDU and hope to see you back again next challenge so we can see what you're creating.

Tracey Feeger said...

Alicia this is gorgeous. Oh and you did Purple which was the original challenge - woo hoo. Took me a while to find the clear buttons - so blind. LOL. Absolutely love it. Thanks for another gorgeous creation.
mwah
Trace

stephanne said...

What a pretty card, love the lace and pin action going on there, adorable, and the paper and image are such a great combination, thanks for playing at MDU, can't wait to see what you come up with next time around!!
Stephanne