Sunday, October 25, 2009

MDUC Distressing - Guest DT

Good evening, this is my second and final Guest DT creation for Magnolia Down Under. I have been so lucky and honoured to be a Guest Designer for the month of October. I am sure you agree the beautiful projects the MDUC Design Team create are just amazing!
This fortnight's theme is Distressing. My sister wanted me to make a journal for her friend, and because purple is my sister's fave colour I used these gorgeous newpapers from Kaiser. They are from the Lilac Avenue collection. I distressed the edges of my Tilda and her cupcacke and the paper behind the word "journal" that I cut out using the Cricut. I added pearls and rhinestones to the centre of the flowers, some little butterflies, netted and silver ribbon and a hat pin. I hope both my sister and her friend like it.
You should definately pop over to Magnolia Down Under and participate in this fortnight's challenge. Distressing bits and pieces of a project creates a great look. Plus there is some gorgeous soaps to be won from this fortnight's sponsor. I will come and visit your blog and comment on your creations.
I hope you had a lovely weekend. Thanks very much for visiting my blog.
Post a Comment