Sunday, November 29, 2009

Another Male Birthday Card


There are lots of birthdays in my family at the moment. This card is for my uncle. I have again tried to include a few challenges.


Penny Black - Sketch

Pink Elephant - Plaids, Brads, No Ribbon

Stamp With Us - Recipe: 2Patterned Papers, 3 Brads, 1 Stamp

I used SU DP from the mini catalogue that ends this month, Close to Cocoa, Creamy Caramel, Bashful Blue and Whisper White card from SU. I do love these colours together. My 1 stamp is a Penny Black image and the sentiment is a sticker from Big W. Instead of ribbon I used some hemp twine and three silver brads from my stash. I added some crystal effects to the water to give it a wet and shiny look. It has ended up being a fairly clean and simple card...no pretty flowers, lace, ribbons etc. I have one more male card to make before I can get back onto the more feminine styles!

Post a Comment