Saturday, November 28, 2009

A Christmas/Thank you card

This card is for my beautician who is leaving the industry and going back to uni. She has been looking after me for about four years and I do like to spoil her from time to time. This card is going with a box of chocolates to say "Merry Christmas" and "Thank you".

I am entering this card in the 8 challenges listed below:

MDUC - Christmas
Papertake Weekly - Christmas Crackers
Creative Card Crew - Favourite things (I love the glass baubles for the tree)
Charisma Cardz - Anything Christmas
Colour Create - Green, Red and White
Stamp Something - Thank you
Creatalicious - Christmas Challenge
Just Magnolia - Sketch

The green DP is from the Kimberly Poloson range - "Nature's Flora". The other card stock is SU Real Red, Old Olive and Whisper White. I used the Cuttlebug to emboss the white and green strips underneath the main image. I added lace, pearls, leaves and flowers. I coloured in with SU markers and I used Heat and Stick powder and Dazzling Diamond glitter on the bauble. I coloured her hair with Close to Cocoa and Chcocolate Chip. The card looks much nicer in real life. I hope she likes it! Thanks for visiting.
Post a Comment