Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A Lovely Award


I have been spoilt by two lovely blogging buddies;


Jeannie from Dragonfly Journeys.

Both these ladies make the most amazing cards. I thank them very much for this award. Pop on over to their blogs for some inspiration!


I have to answer these questions in one word...here I go...


1. Where is your cell phone? bedside table
2. Your hair? washed
3. Your mother? home
4. Your father? home
5. Your favorite food? salad
6. Your dream last night? awful
7. Your favorite drink? hot chocolate
8. Your dream/goal? family
9. What room are you in? card-making
10. Your hobby? cards
11. Your fear? none
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? country
13. Where were you last night? home
14. Something that you aren't? nasty
15. Muffins? yum
16. Wish list item? house
17. Where did you grow up? Duri
18. Last thing you did? Marking
19. What are you wearing? pyjamas
20. Your TV? off
21. Your Pets? Honey
22. Friends? the best
23. Your life? busy
24. Your mood? positive
25. Missing Someone? yes
26. vehicle? Ford Focus
27. Something you're not wearing? gloves
28. Your favorite store? Portmans
29. Your favorite color? blue
30. When was the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? today
32. Your best friend? Ben and Alli
33. One place that I go to over and over? school
34. Facebook? Yes
35. Favorite place to eat? Ioesco

The 5 people I would like to pass this onto are:

Amanda - Blop Blop Blogger
Lucinda - Stampin' With Lucinda
Annette - My Pommie Purple Patch
Linda - Linda's Craft Creations
Loz - My Free Time Filler

I am hoping to start a card tonight...but by the time I hop around and visit everyone it might be time for bed. Have a lovely evening.

3 comments:

Annette Bowes said...

Oh Alicia, just off to bed and you know what it is like, just got to do that last look see what everyone is upto (hubby rolling his eyes LOL, what a wonderful day for me! Email this morning saying won some blog candy (Jaimie's blog hop) and you giving me this lovely award, thankyou, (big smiles), take careX:)

Carol Dee said...

Ohhh,I LOVE Jeannie. I get to meet her later this month!!! The award is very well deserved. I love the little quiz, so we get to know you better :) hugs...

Loz said...

Thanks so much Alicia!