Monday, August 29, 2011

A Collection of Polka-dot Cards


Hi Blogging Beauties,

I have had these cards made from a long time ago...I think it was January...and I have never blogged them.


I bought myself a little package of goodies one day at Spotlight and came home intently on making cards.  I took a little photo of what I bught before I started the creating part.  I actually fell in love with the brown and white polka-dot paper which was on the back of one of these papers and I mainly used that.  The plain orange and plain aqua was on the back as well.






Then I got creating and made these cards.

The soil for my vegie patch was delivered today.
I just need to plant my seedlings now.
We are finally getting some nice spring weather and it really makes you want to get out into the garden.  I have been out in it a little bit cleaning up some dead plants knocked by the winter frosts.  I hope to post some photos soon.

Have a lovely Monday.

Alicia xx
Post a Comment