Thursday, August 11, 2011

Southern Girls Challenge - Black, White + 1


Hi Blogging Beauties,

It is a new challenge at Southern Girls!
This fortnight our theme is Black, White + 1.
I went with black, white and pink with a parisian feel.
This card was a special order for a lady 
who is treating herself to a trip to Paris for her 50th Birthday.
Wow!!  How inspiring!  Maybe when I turn 50 I might do something fantastic like this!


Do you like the flower I used?
It is from Manor House Creations.  You can see their blog here.

I hope you play along with our challenge.
Head on over to Southern Girls to check out this fortnight's prizes and to see the Design Team's wonderful inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by,

Alicia xx

7 comments:

Mary J said...

WOW!!! This is gorgeous Alicia! I love that flower and the touch of pink is just perfect!

kiwimeskreations said...

Hi Alicia - beautiful card - love the pink with the black and white, and the flower is divine!
Blessings
Maxine

Carol Dee said...

Beautiful Creation. Love,love,love those flowers. I have been making dozens of black and off-whie cards lately. Hmmm 50 has come and gone and no special treat for me. You KNOW where I would have vacationed if the money was not an isssue! ;) hugs...

Jessie said...

Ooooh Alicia it's gorgeous and that image is beautiful!!!!

Julie said...

This is just sooooo excuisite Alicia,the image perfect,layout stunning and the flower is just gorgeous!!! (Well done on you posting!) Julie.x

preci28 said...

this is so beautiful, did you make the image?

Basslady said...

gosh! this is love at first sight, when i look at your gorgeous card with the lovely embellishments and the fantastic image!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo