Saturday, August 20, 2011

Green Sympathy Cards and Some Country Photos...


Hi Blogging Beauties,

I dont know where this week has gone.  The days seem to be just slipping away from me.
I am marketing again tomorrow and I dont think I have made anything new from last week's market!! So much for being organised with Father's Day cards.  Oh well...before we know it I can tell Christmas is going to be here and I will be in a dilemma over Christmas cards again!!!

Anyway, I have two green Sympathy cards today to share.
The first one I used a chipboard heart, coloured it in and then covered it with glitter.
The stamps are SU.  I put little pearls in the centre of the flowers in the fancier card.
The second one is a little more simple.


I could have made heaps of cards today, but I did a little blogging and then all of a sudden it is time to make dinner.  Oh well, there is always tomorrow!!

I wanted to share a couple of pics I took a few days ago of our place in the afternoon sunshine. We are nearly into Spring here and the blossoms on the Almond trees are the first sign of Spring time - such a very welcome relief.


This is a photo of a paddock.


Another paddock with Jacaranda Tree in the foreground.


Well I better get on with that dinner.
My brother and his girlfriend are coming out for tea so I better get a move on.
I hope you are having a nice weekend.
Talk soon,

Alicia xx
Post a Comment