Saturday, June 6, 2009

2 Sketches 4 You Ultimate Card Showdown


Because it is their 1st Anniversary over at 2 Sketches 4 You they are having an Ultimate Card Showdown. The challenge is to use Laura's sketch and make the most stunning card ever. For my card I really enjoyed using blue and silver colours. Everything on my card is SU except for the silver paper which I bought a long time ago for some invitations. It reminds me a bit of my Mum's bedroom this card - all the blue I think! It has an antique feel with a few modern touches -which suits my Mum as well. I'm off to another SU party today - can't wait to get together with my friends and make cards! I hope you have a lovely Saturday. Thanks for visiting my blog.

5 comments:

Heather Ulmer said...

adorable card :) I love your pin with the beads!

Amanda said...

Hi Alicia, I am loving this card, the blue and silver look great together.I love the pin too, I have not seen that done before.
Love Amanda

Beccy said...

Gorgeous card am loving the pin too.

Beccy x

Cheryl said...

Absolutely gorgeous,beautiful papers and love the hatpin!!!
xx

Victoria said...

Oh wow this is stunning, absolutely so. Enjoy your party, hope you make some fab stuff - don't spend too much!
Victoria
x