Wednesday, June 3, 2009

A card for Ryan

I am entering this card in the Creative Inspirations Challenge "A Card for a Male". It does take a male card challenge to get the inspiration and motivation flowing for a male card. I used the Mojo Monday sketch to create this card for my nephew Ryan who will turn two this year. I stayed away from all the feminine colours and papers and reached for orange, old olive and pale blue. I haven't used any pretty bows, flowers or butterflies and so this card was a bit of a struggle because I kept wanting to add all the pretty decorations. I coloured the image with stampin' write markers and cut out the star with a cuttlebug I am having a lend of from a Mum at my school. I hope to have a little play with the Cuttlebug tonight because on the weekend I think I will purchase one from the craft fair in Brisbane. I know most of you have already got a Cuttlebug, and they really do seem very versatile and good value for money. Hope your Wednesday had many moments of happiness. Thanks for coming and visiting my blog.
Post a Comment