Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Finally...my Blush Babettes on some Cards


Hi Blogging Beauties,

I coloured these Blush Babette images a week or so ago and now I can say they are happily on some cards!

The first card I have cased the sketch over at
This is my first time playing along with their challenge.  The idea is you copy Sabina's card:


I modified mine a little.  I didn't have any tickets so I used a bow instead and I had to move my gemstones to the outer corners as they were too big for the layered rectangle.  I loved all the layers in this sketch.  It was fun to make and I am going to give it to my Mum for her b'day tomorrow.


The pink Blush Babette I put onto this card.
Papers are Kaisercraft Sweet Nothings and so is the flower cut out.
I thought I would enter this card in The Farm Fresh Challenge - Let's Get Sentimental.


Added a little pink gingham ribbon and a cute little flower.
If you love this stamp (I am a bit obsessed with her at the moment) you can purchase her here.


Thanks for stopping by.

Alicia xx
Post a Comment