Friday, June 12, 2009

A Blog Award from Linda


Linda was kind enough to pass on this Blog Award to me. Check out Linda's Crafty Creations, she has awesome pictures of her crafting space on her blog at the moment and trust me her craft space looks AMAZING! Thank you Linda for thinking of me!

The rules that go with this lovely award are to:
a) Thank the person who gave it to you.
b) List 10 honest things about yourself.
c) Pass the award on to 7 people.

  1. My full name is Alicia Maree McNamara
  2. I have one brother and one sister.
  3. Both are younger than me.
  4. I have been married to Ben for 7 years.
  5. I love going on holidays and want to go on more of them!
  6. I enjoy working with children.
  7. I love card-making
  8. I love shopping (with lots of money)
  9. When I "settle down" I want to live on an acre block and have a few chooks, a dog and bring up baby lambs on the bottle.
  10. I have three sponsor kids; 2 little boys in Africa and a little girl in India.
Now I need to pass this award onto seven people...



4 comments:

~amy~ said...

Alicia...thank you sooooo much for thinking of me!!! You are way toooooo SWEET! Have a super weekend!

Victoria said...

Thanks soo much Alicia, really kind of you. Great to read your 10 things and get to know you a little better.

Victoria
x

Amanda said...

Hi Alicia, thank you for this award.
Love Amanda

Unknown said...

Thanks for the award! Something else we have in common... i have one brother and one sister too! LOL