Tuesday, June 2, 2009

A new baby...


A little baby called Sarah has recently popped into the world so a baby girl card needed to be made. This meant I could have a play with some pink papers (my favourite!). I used a sketch from Dare you to Digi Stamp and my digital image from Digi-Stamp Boutique Thomas in Pram - I know he is a boy, but dress him in pink and he looks like a girl too! I used papers from SU and DCWV. My pearls are from the SU pretties kit. The 100% pure baby tag stamp is SU, flowers and ribbons from my stash.

8 comments:

Cheryl said...

This is so sweet and so beautiful,love that little image.....a perfect baby card!!!
xx

Amanda said...

Alicia, this card is beautiful and your right this baby definately doesn't look like Thomas.
Love Amanda

Sandra said...

Hi Alicia...such a beautiful baby card,love the cute image you have used and a great take on Donna's sketch...thanks for joining us this week at DU2DS,
Take care
San x

Chris said...

Hi Alicia and LOL re the boy baby :D but he looks perfect in pink! I'm sure Sarah's parents will love their card it's so beautiful! Glad you could join us at DU2DS this week. Chris :)

Lin said...

Wow what a beautiful card, so delicate - perfect for a new baby girl.

Lin
X

Ellibelle said...

So cute. The papers you used are beautiful.

Larissa said...

Very cute card. Lovely baby image and you coloured her so sweet!
Thanks for joining us at DU2DS!
Hugs,
Larissa

Donna said...

Hi Alicia, fantastic card, love your digi image and DP and what a great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at DU2DS this week :) Donna x