Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Digi Stamp Double Challenge


I received my first Cuttlebug embossing folder today and I couldn't wait to try it out. I showed my husband what it looked like and he said it reminded him of dinosaur skin. This comment inspired me to get out one of my dinosaur digi-images from Digi Stamp Boutique and make a card. I knew of the challenge at 365 Cards to use bold colours; orange, blue, green, red and yellow. I thought this would go perfectly with my dinosaur card. I also knew of the challenge at Bee Crafty to use a digital image and letters, numbers or words. I know this card is quite a simple design - but sometimes simple is best and I imagine this would be great for a little boy (or girl) who loves dinosaurs - and kids often like simple, bright objects.

Our Grade Two classes went on an excursion today to Paradise Country. A farm designed for tourists on the Gold Coast and school excursions. I can't post any photos of the kids having a fun time, but I have posted a few photos of some of the animals we saw today; a koala, kangaroo, cow and alpaca. It was a lovely sunny day.


Thanks for visiting my blog.

Post a Comment