Friday, June 12, 2009

Ribbon Border Card




I couldn't resist it. I had to have a go at creating a card with the ribbon border from The Next Level challenge. I think my Nan would like this card, she loves flowers and her favourite colour is blue. I am not overly "in love" with this card. Its not really my style, but I will add it to the card box at work. I sold another three cards this week - so I was very happy with that! I used SU papers and flowers and pearls from the pretties kit. I coloured in the flowers with SU markers. This week has gone so fast for me! I can't believe it is the weekend again - but hey I am so not complaining! I have a pretty busy day tomorrow, but I hope Sunday will be nice and restful. Unfortunately some report writing will have to be fit in somewhere....Hope your weekend is shaping up to be a good one!

Post a Comment