Saturday, June 27, 2009

Sweet Sketch Wednesday

Wow! This was the trickiest sketch and colour combination I have done in a long time! At Sweet Sketch Wednesday you had to follow the sketch and use the colour combination - light pink, dark pink, green and yellow. I found this so difficult! I have been working on this card for the last three days - the little bits of time I have had.
My week has been very busy being the last week of school. The last two nights I have been in bed very early and so I have not done much in the way of stamping at all. I finally made it to the end of Term 2 and so now I am on holidays! I have a quiet week ahead of me and so I hope to post a card every day!
Thanks for visiting my blog. I hope you have a lovely Saturday.

10 comments:

Lynda said...

It may have been difficult Alicia, but u kicked it BIG time. It is a beautiful card. I have recently aquired the Tea Party DSP and thanks for giving me more insprations in how to use it (esp that green one!! LOL!!!) AWESOME job.

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

This is beautiful!!! Great job with the sketch and thank you for playing along with us.

Victoria said...

gorgeous card, I love those flowers. Not surprised it took you a while.

Enjoy your week of quiet time, hope you manage plenty of crafty time!

Victoria
x

Cheryl said...

This is fantastic,love the flowers and you certainly did a brilliant job with that sketch!!!
xx

mulberry station said...

Your card turned out darling! Great job.. We are so happy that you would come and play with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday. Hope to see you next week!!

Sheri Gilson said...

Very pretty card~great job! Thank you so much for playing along with us this week!

Arlana 11426 said...

What an adorable card. Thnks for playing along at sweet sketch wednesday. Hope you play again next week...

Amanda said...

Wow what a challenge, you have done very well. I love your colouring in, I still cannot get it right.
Love Amanda

Kelly Mahany said...

You nailed the sketch and the color challenge! I love your card!! Thanks for playing along! Please come and play with us again this week!!

sweetbloominscraps said...

Great job on your Sweet Sketch 3 and Color Challange. I agree the color challenges are more difficult. I struggled too. I guess that is what it is all about. But it is still fun. Love the paper you chose. See you next week.