Friday, July 31, 2009

Sweet Sketch Wednesday and Girls have fun with Pearls!




My card today is following the Sweet Sketch Wednesday challenge incorporated with "Girls just wanna have fun" challenge from Creative Card Crew and because I am still making cards with lots of pearls the Pearl challenge from Stamp with Fun.
I have used papers from SU and DCWV "Sweet Stack", pearls from my Pretties Kit, flowers from my stash and ribbon from some blog candy I won from Cheryl awhile back now.
My second sick day at home today and I am beginning to feel much better! My eyes are almost back to normal and I have been catching up on lots of rest. I am missing my class though and hope they are having a good day today with Debbie the teacher taking my class.
Thanks for visiting my blog today!

12 comments:

Arlana 11426 said...

Alicia , Your card is so adorable!!! love that cute girl on the cupcake and the added pearls are so fun!!! Thanks for playing SSW!!!

mulberry station said...

Oh Alicia, Your card is absolutely adorable. I love the little girl sitting on the cupcake. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at SSW.

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good morning Alicia, this is such a pretty card i love the magnolia image you've used and that cupcake. THank you for joining in with our challenge this week at the CCC good luck Linda x

Jeannie said...

This is adorable Alicia! So girly girl!
I hope you feel better soon!!

Peace and Luv,
Jeannie

Cheryl said...

WOW gorgeous,love everything about it!!!
xx

LINDA said...

WOW!! Such a stunning card.. Lovelit..I have something for you on my blog...
Hugs, Linda

Rose said...

Love your card Alicia! So pretty and I love Magnolia stamps. The lace and pearl accents really finish it beautifully! Thanks for joining us this week!

Amanda said...

HI Alicia, this is a gorgeous card, love the image. Glad your nearly back to your old self again. WE all missed you.
LOve Amanda

Anonymous said...

beautiful card !!!love the sweet image. thanks for joining in our challenge.
big hugs tina46
swf-team

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Love your card Alicia. It is beautifully constructed. Great use of the pearls and superb colouring. Thanks for joining the Creative Card Crew Challenge.
Sharon xx

Sheri Gilson said...

Alicia, your card is adorable!! Tilda is so sweet. Thanks for playing with us at SSW!!

Tasha said...

Oh Alicia this card is really beautiful, loving the colours and the fabulous layout your colouring and choice of images is fab too
Thank you for joining in the Creative Card Crew challenge
love tasha xx