Thursday, July 30, 2009

Tuesday Sketch with Pearls


I followed the sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketchers to make this card. Well - sort of followed it. I couldn't get the wavy look behind the image so I went for a straight piece instead.

I also used the Pearl Challenge from Stamp with Fun. It has been ages since I have combined two challenges for the one card. I am in love with pearls at the moment from my SU Pretties Kit. I love the ones you can glue on, because I have a bit of trouble sometimes with brads.

I LOVE this Magnolia pony stamp. I think it is just adorable. I coloured it with Pretty in Pink ink and my aqua painter and covered it in Crystal effects and Dazzling diamond glitter. Papers are all SU. I embossed the pink card with white and a retired Stampin' Around wheel.

I am having today and tomorrow off work as I have had a viral infection that has left me with an allergic eye condition. My eyes are all swollen and read and itchy - not a pretty sight! After three visits to the doctor and an optometrist, two different eye drops and an eye ointment, I think they have finally figured out the condition. Apparently I am over the worst of it.
Hope your week is going well for you.
Thanks for visiting my blog.
Post a Comment