Friday, July 24, 2009

Sweet Sketch Wednseday


I love to join in the Sweet Sketch Wednesday challenge - it is one of my favourite challenges. This weeek was a colour and sketch challenge. I used my new Magnolia Stamp that I won from Kellie. (Thank you so much Kellie she is such a cutie and will be very-well used!) I also practiced with my new heat gun and did some heat embossing on the orange card strip. I made those little white flowers myself! I was a bit excited about how they turned out. I had to turn the sketch a little to get it to work for me and my Tilda stamp that I was so keen on using. The colours are not something I would naturally put together, but the result was such a bright cheery card!
I am so glad it is finally the weekend. I plan to do lots more crafting this weekend and catch up on my blog-hopping. I hope you have a nice weekend planned too.
Post a Comment