Monday, January 24, 2011

In the mood for love....



Hi Blogging Beauties,

Welcome to a new week!

I havent posted for a few days, but I have been making things.
This card just evolved out of scraps and bits and pieces.  I have been commenting on many Valentine's cards lately and so felt inspired to make another one.  (Dont think I have ever made this many valentines cards in all my life! Must be in the mood for love he he he.)


 Thought I might enter a few challenges:

Paper Playtime - Use the word Love on your project (in the heart)
Paper Sundaes - Distressing
Totally Paper Crafts - Add a heart
Pink Paper Paradise - Make it Monday

Hope you have a nice week coming up!
Thanks for visiting,


12 comments:

Kellie said...

Oh wow this is absolutely stunning! I love it all gathered together, makes it really pop out and look FABULOUS!

Hugs,
Kellie

Cheryl said...

WOW STUNNING!!! The colours and embellishments are so beautiful!!
xx

Loz said...

gorgeous Alicia! I love this design♥

Carol Dee said...

Sweet, I am loving the pink and yellow colors. Hugs....

jackiescrafts said...

I love your card and the pink and yellow works so well together
Thanks for joining in at CYDA this time

Jackie x

mckinkle said...

oooh this is very delicious Alicia! Beautiful card!

Keryn x

Cheryl said...

I LOVE your card! The colors are so refreshing and spring-like. I love all the details you include.

Sue said...

Hi Alicia
gorgeous card, luv the distressed edges,beautiful embelies,thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x

Michelle said...

Hi Alicia

OOh beautiful card! Love the distressing and the layering.

Thank you for linking up to Make It Monday this week.

Great photo of you and your guy too on your side bar.

Michelle :-)

Pattie said...

Beautiful - love all the embellishments! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes!

Joey said...

Hi Alicia

this is stunning I love the design and colour just perfect!!

thanks for joining us at tpc

Joey xx

Carol Ann said...

Such a pretty card with lots of lovely elements. Thanks for playing along at CYDA this time.
Carol Ann xx