Tuesday, January 11, 2011

M4M DT - Australia Day Colours


Hi Blogging Beauties,

There is a new challenge over at Mad for Markers and the theme is Australia Day. You have to use the colours red, white and blue or yellow and green. I chose red, white and blue for this one and thought I would go with a Nautical-themed card.

I used scraps of paper, some recycled ribbon, and a computer typed sentiment. I used some white Fun Flock on the ocean spray and clouds to give a textured look and a little Kindy-Glitz on the water. The Fun Flock is brand new and I managed to get bits of it everywhere!!


I coloured with Copics and I used the following colours:

Blues: B29, B97, B45, B24
Reds: RV29, R59, R35, R37
Skin: E00, E21
Hair: E47, E37, E35
Greys: C-3, C-5, B60,
Outline BG10

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Craft Your Passion - Lets Tie One On
Cupcake Craft - Something New (Fun Flock)
Just Magnolia - Anything Goes
My Partner in Crafting Crime - Something New (Fun Flock)

If you are up for some colouring fun head on over to Mad for Markers and upload your creations!

Post a Comment