Thursday, January 20, 2011

A Late Post!



Hi Blogging Beauties,


I am up really late tonight because I just got back from another concert - Phil and Tommy Emmanuel 50th Anniversary - OMG it was amazing! Those two are like guitar Gods!  We had an awesome time listening to them rock the room!  



Life has been really busy lately.  I havent had much time to visit blogs...or return comments, but I am having a quiet day tomorrow so hopefully I will catch up on everything.

This is a card I made for my Mum for her birthday.
I thought I would enter it in:

2 Sisters - Flowers


Carol and Annette you are interested in my brother's cd and dvd.  My brother's name is Paddy Ryan and his new cd/dvd is called "Rhymes and Rubik's Cubes".  Carol, I have to check with him if I can put an audio on my blog...you know copyright and all that....he really needs his own website...might have to suggest it!  The cd/dvd retails for $25.  Here is a picture of the album.  Paddy does two shows a day during the festival so that keeps him very busy.  I am so proud of him.  I admire people who get up and perform in front of thousands of people!...Even just a few can make me nervous!


Sorry if this has been a disjointed post! I am off to bed to get some sleep.
Will catch up on comments tomorrow.
Goodnight,

Post a Comment