Thursday, January 20, 2011

A Late Post!



Hi Blogging Beauties,


I am up really late tonight because I just got back from another concert - Phil and Tommy Emmanuel 50th Anniversary - OMG it was amazing! Those two are like guitar Gods!  We had an awesome time listening to them rock the room!  



Life has been really busy lately.  I havent had much time to visit blogs...or return comments, but I am having a quiet day tomorrow so hopefully I will catch up on everything.

This is a card I made for my Mum for her birthday.
I thought I would enter it in:

2 Sisters - Flowers


Carol and Annette you are interested in my brother's cd and dvd.  My brother's name is Paddy Ryan and his new cd/dvd is called "Rhymes and Rubik's Cubes".  Carol, I have to check with him if I can put an audio on my blog...you know copyright and all that....he really needs his own website...might have to suggest it!  The cd/dvd retails for $25.  Here is a picture of the album.  Paddy does two shows a day during the festival so that keeps him very busy.  I am so proud of him.  I admire people who get up and perform in front of thousands of people!...Even just a few can make me nervous!


Sorry if this has been a disjointed post! I am off to bed to get some sleep.
Will catch up on comments tomorrow.
Goodnight,

11 comments:

Jen Shults said...

Oh my! This is just AMAZING! I love the butterflies in this. Such gorgeous colors and I love the sentiment panel! Thanks for joining us at Flutterby!

Cheryl said...

Your card is gorgeous! I love the colors !

Kellie said...

WOW this card is STUNNING hun! The colours are AMAZING and the design and embellishments are all gorgeous!

Hugs,
Kellie

Merry said...

That would have been an amazing concert....lucky you. What beautiful card for your mum...love the black button centres.

Unknown said...

Lucky you, bet it was FANTASTIC. So is your card, just gorgeous. Suzanne x

Sassy Scrapper said...

Your card is gorgeous I bet your mom is going to love it! Glad you had a good time at your concert looks like so much fun.
Hugs Bonnie

Unknown said...

very pretty card. beautiful colors, love those butterflies! Thanks for joining us at FBW

Carol Dee said...

WOW, Mom's Birthday card is STUNNING.
It sounds like you have been having lots of fun lately :)

Annette Bowes said...

Stunning card Alicia your mum will loooove it! Your concert would have been amazing! Thank you for the info on your brother, yes he should get a blog lol! Got to ask is there some Irish in your family? Take CareX:)

Kristie W. said...

Your butterflies are gorgeous!!! Thanks for playing along with Flutter By Wednesdays!

Deborah Frings said...

Wonderful colours on your card, the butterflies are gorgeous!