Monday, January 10, 2011

A Pink Tri-fold Card



Hi Blogging Beauties,


I had a little play last night and came up with this card. It is only my second tri-fold card I have done. I went for the distressed, shabby chic look. The papers were all SU scraps and the flowers are Prima.


I have some new nestabilities and punches, dont know if you noticed. I used a new Nestability on the front of the card. I ordered myself some goodies and they arrived the other day. I took a picture to show you....


It was my Christmas present to myself, but it went on a long journey and didnt make it until early January. I am slowly working my way through all the new goodies...some I dont even know how to work LOL!


Back to my card...it was hard to photograph, so I did the best I could.
I would like to enter it in these challenges:
Allsorts - Fancy Fold
Crazy for Challenges - Colour Inspiration
Cute Card Thursday - Out with the old (paper scraps)

We have been taking Milly for walks with us in the afternoon. She trots along...pauses to eat something at the side of the road and then races to catch up with us. If a car comes by we clip her lead onto her collar and hold her still. So it is Ellie, Milly, Ben and I walking down the road...we are quite a sight! She is settling in well and fattening up quickly. We cant really see that she is making too much of a difference in the paddock yet. We did have her on a lead tied to a heavy tyre for the first few days to see if she was settling in okay. But I let her go free today and she got through the fence and into the paddock that Jessie is in. That is full of long grass too so we dont mind her eating in there either. I think they have obviously became good friends. If I think of it I will take a photo to show you us all on a walk...I just love animals...they are such good friends.

I'm off to try and get a card made!
Thanks for stopping by,



Post a Comment