Sunday, February 13, 2011

Baby Shower Card


  Hi Blogging Beauties,

Life has been busy this week.
I worked Tuesday on Grade 6, Wednesday on Grade 3 and Thursday and Friday on Grade 5.
Friday night my sister-in-law moved into their newly bought house and we went to visit and lend a hand (don't know if we were much help really).  Then Saturday I took some cards to the markets.
Unfortunately the markets were a little quiet, but I still managed to sell 12 cards so it wasn't a wasted day.  It was the first time I went to these particular markets, so it does take awhile for people to know what you are selling and think of you when they need a card.

This is the third Baby Shower card I have made this month.  There seems to be a lot of babies being born this year.  The request was bright colours, animals and polka-dots.  I think I managed to tick all of those boxes.

I used Kaisercraft Fun Fair papers. I cut all the animals out of the paper and arranged them onto the card.

I decorated the inside of the card to match.


I would like to enter two challenges:

Stamping Vacation - No Flowers


Before I go, I thought I would share a picture of this little frog.
Our bathroom keeps attracting lots of frogs.  We arent sure where they get in.  But the other night this little green tree frog wanted to take a shower with me.  I wasn't too keen, so Ben took him outside.  I just love this photo though...his lovely green skin and his cool eyes.

Have a great Sunday and tanks for stopping by,

Post a Comment