Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Two Baby Shower Cards and a Happy Birthday


Hi Blogging Buddies,

Two little Baby Shower cards to share this afternoon.
Made mainly from bits and pieces of a DCWV Baby Stack.


My heart goes out to all those in Northern Queensland today as they prepare for Cyclone Yasi.
My relatives, my blogging friends...stay safe up there...I am praying for you all.
xxxx

Lastly a little card I have recently made. I am making two of these but the other one is half finished and sitting dangerously in the "I will get back to it later" pile!


Thought I might play along with:

Sir Stampalot - All Creatures Great and Small
Paper Playtime - Digi Monday Anything Goes
Cupcake Craft - Old MacDonald had a farm
(deer and sheep - we have both of those animals on our farm)

Thats all for me today, I am off to take my dog Ellie for a walk.

Post a Comment