Thursday, February 10, 2011

Southern Girls DT ~ Colour Challenge Blue and Chocolate


Goodmorning Blogging Beauties,

It is a Southern Girls Challenge day today!
This fortnight we have a colour inspiration and it is Blue and Chocolate.

As always you are playing for some great prizes!!!
For our International winner we are sponsored by Meljens Digi Images.
For our NZ/Australian winner we are sponsored by Scrapbox and Joanna Sheen.


 I used a SU rubber stamp as my main image on this card and all SU card stock in colours Chocolate Chip, Brocade Blue and Creamy Caramel.  It has been awhile since I have used these colours together.  Under the image I layered lots of Prima flowers and glued them all in place.  I added some ribbons, a button and a punched out butterfly.  Then added some Kindy Glitz which is still wet in the photo.  This card is for an ex-student of mine who is also a very dear friend.


I am off to a Year five class today and tomorrow and then the markets on Saturday.  This is shaping up to be a very busy week indeed!  Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.


Post a Comment