Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Mad For Markers ~ DT ~ Crazy Hair Combo


Good Morning Blogging Beauties,

I have a Mad for Markers DT card to share today.
There is only four days left to enter a card in our Crazy hair Combo challenge.
This time I went for the colours Red, Pink and Black.
I did another tri-fold card because I really enjoyed making the last one I did.  They are easy to put together.  Not much thinking involved in where to put everything.
I really like these papers.  They are from the Kaisercraft Lovenote Collection.


I coloured with the following Copic markers:

Skin: E21, E00, R20
Pinks/Reds: RV06, RV29, R20
Greys: C-1, C-3, C-5, C-7
Black 100

I coloured some chipboard hearts in with RV06 then covered them with Crystal Effects and dry embossing glitter that stuck to the Crystal Effects.


I would like to enter some challenges:

Simon Says Stamp - And show some Stripes
Crafts and Me - Time to Spread your Wings
Paper Romance - Buttons, Ribbons and Lace
Stamp Challenges - Something Funky
One Stop Craft Challenge - Birthday Card

My Nan is sick in hospital so I took my Granddad up to see her yesterday and will do so again today.  We are hoping she gets out of Acute Care soon and into a general ward.  She is doing okay, it is to do with her heart.  It gives her trouble from time to time.

Hope you have a lovely day...I have lots to do, so I better get started!



Post a Comment