Sunday, February 6, 2011

Wedding/Engagement/Love Cards


Hi Blogging Beauties,

Happy Sunday to you!
I have been making some wedding and engagement and love cards over the last couple of days. My sister and I needed some of these as we have a few engagement/weddings happening at the moment.

Some of these cards are also for sale at Aussie Cards for Sale in the Wedding/Engagement section. There is such a wide variety of cards on this site by 18 different designers. It is worth having a look, even for some inspiration!

Here are the cards:







I used Kaisercraft After Five Collection papers and Bella chipboard.
I am now officially in love with chipboard...cant seem to get enough of it at the moment.

I thought I would enter two challenges:

Allsorts - Love, love, love

I have lots to do today so I better keep going.
Thanks for popping over.



Post a Comment