Sunday, February 6, 2011

Wedding/Engagement/Love Cards


Hi Blogging Beauties,

Happy Sunday to you!
I have been making some wedding and engagement and love cards over the last couple of days. My sister and I needed some of these as we have a few engagement/weddings happening at the moment.

Some of these cards are also for sale at Aussie Cards for Sale in the Wedding/Engagement section. There is such a wide variety of cards on this site by 18 different designers. It is worth having a look, even for some inspiration!

Here are the cards:







I used Kaisercraft After Five Collection papers and Bella chipboard.
I am now officially in love with chipboard...cant seem to get enough of it at the moment.

I thought I would enter two challenges:

Allsorts - Love, love, love

I have lots to do today so I better keep going.
Thanks for popping over.



16 comments:

Karen said...

Wow Alicia you've been BUSY! Such a beautiful variety there and each one is so lovely!

Karen
x

Kerrie said...

Black and white is so classy!... you seriously are one busy bee!

Amanda said...

great cards Alicia,first and third are my favourites but all beautiful. busy busy.x Amanda

Annette Bowes said...

Hi Alicia, just trying to catch up on my blogging at last lol! Beautiful selection of engagement and wedding cards. Congratulations on your DT position, so well deserved! Love the fun scene you created (Ellie and you), beautiful vibrant colours, take careX:)

Carol Dee said...

These are all FANTASTIC, I especillay LOVE the silvery one with the butterfly and bird cage. Always be true. Hugs...

mckinkle said...

Such a beautiful set of Love cards Alicia!

Pleased to see that your card site is off to such a great start! Really inspirational of you!

Keryn x

Jessie said...

Wow, they are beautiful Alicia! Really love how you used the birdcage!

Debs said...

WOW these are all stunning!! I adore the simple elegance of the B&W colour combo.
Thanks for sharing the love with us at Allsorts this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Cheryl said...

Oh wow - I love each and every one of these. The colors you used are so elegant and classic.

Asia King (aka Joanna K) said...

I finally found a moment to pop round and say "hi" to my new "Teamie" ;))) I look forward to working with you sharing inspiration at LIIU ;))

What a stunning collection of wedding cards, they are absolutely gorgeous!!!!

Hugs,
Joanna

Cazro said...

Each of the cards are stunning, very special. Congratulations and good luck. Caz

Loz said...

these are so gorgeous Alicia! Hayley is LOVING school, can't get enough, she was very disappointed not to have to go on Sat & Sun :) Doing swimming this week and next, she was sooo tuckered out last night!
You been working? Hope the weather is nice up there... absoluteluy glorious down here - finally! Nice mid 20's.. no humidity, no rain! Just nice ♥

Leigh said...

Lovely cards Alicia. I'm liking that After Five paper too.

Sandra said...

Such beautiful cards! I simply love the black and white colour combos.

Jenni said...

Fabulous - love them all! Thanks so much for joining in with the Crafty Calendar challenge this month.
Jenni x

Fleur said...

Stunning selection of cards, Thanks for joining our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, Good Luck
Hugz Fleur xXx