Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Mad for Markers ~ DT



Goodmorning Blogging Beauties,

Over at Mad for Marker's challenges have now changed to fortnightly.
This week's challenge is to colour with greys.
I havent got a grey card to show you yet...cant wait to make one though...but today I have a Magnolia card I made as a special order for one of the TAFE ladies.
This has got to be one of my most fave Maggies ever and I have been using her a lot lately.


I used Copics to colour her up and these are the colours:

Skin: E00, E21, R20
Hair: E47, E57, E33, E31
Blues: BG01, BG00
Purples: V15, V17, BV08
Outline: C-1 (One grey in there!!)

The lady I made it for really liked it so that is good!!

I have finished my housework this morning and am off to town to do jobs.
Dropping in here and there, buying mother's day presents, visiting my Grandparents, picking up some vitamins.

I have so many cards that need to be made...lots of special orders to make.
I have downloaded more scrapbooking kits and am itching to have a play with them.  But three days works starting tomorrow...have to make some real money!!  Pay for all those mini holidays I keep booking on Wotif!!  Does anyone else get those emails about the 6 hour deals??  They are soooo tempting.  And such good value!!! If you dont, you should sign up to their emails...it is a great motivation to get away for a few days.

Well, enough of me rambling...better get on with those jobs! Thanks for stopping by.  have a great day : )

Alicia xx
Post a Comment