Monday, May 30, 2011

Weekend Away ~ Escape to the beach!


Hi Blogging Beauties,

I have been missing in action.  Ben and I went to Coffs harbour for the weekend and had a lovely time.  We enjoyed some sun-rays and warmer weather.  We went to the famous Big Banana.  Neither of us had been actually inside the Big Banana since we were little kids.  So we decided to visit this time.   (Carol, put this on your wish list for your trip over here.)  We also caught up with some much loved family members and a precious friend from uni who all live there.


Photo of us at the pool...some kids were swimming and even they were feeling the cold!!


Cool photo of this plant on our beach walk.


The beautiful Pacific Ocean.

But its back to reality now and I am working every day this week.
I am going to be one busy chicken licken!

Have a good week.

Alicia xx

8 comments:

Kelly G said...

Wow - sounds like you had a great weekend. Yeah it was not bad weather here in Coffs last weekend. Yesterday we had really heavy rain. I have been here for 6 months now and I still haven't checked out the Big B since I was a littlie. Oh Well maybe during the school holidays.

Natalie said...

Ahhh, the big banana...such fond memories...hehehe. Do they still sell choc coated bananas and is the lollie shop still down the road? Yep, good memories. Glad to hear you had a good time and a nice break away.
Hugs.

Kerrie said...

As I've family up in Coffs, I've not been to the big banana since I was a kid, but I will put on my list next time I visit... looks like the weather was lovely....

Sammi said...

Great photos!! Sounds like a nice weekend!!
(hugs)
Sammi
xx

Cheryl said...

Sounds like you had a lovely week end!

Merry said...

Terrific photos...looks like a great weekend.

Claudia said...

awww, u are so lucky,, the beach??? wow, what I wouldn't give to go swimming right now, or better yet, surfing...

Loz said...

:) Your comment moderation page will look like this:
Loz
Loz
Loz
Loz
hehe... well that's payback for rubbing these gorgeous pics in my face :P I would love to go to Coffs! Did you go on the slide-y thing? :)
The Cogg Barn Pancake Parlour?? Yummo!! Ooh yeah.. I would def love to go to Coffs!! ♥