Sunday, May 22, 2011

Happy 100th Birthday and Magnolia Candy!!!


Hi Blogging Beauties,

I hope you had a lovely weekend.
I did...today I have been making cards, washing clothes, and tidying up out in the chook yard...trimming some trees, pulling out some weeds, watering etc.




I had a request from Ben's Nan to make her two 100 year old birthday cards.
I have never made one of these cards before.
The cards were going to the same lady, but from two different organisations.
So I wanted them to look quite different.

The first one came together easily because I followed my standard design that I can make in my sleep now I think!  The second one I struggled with, but eventually got it over the line.  I was trying to make them, what I thought, would be appealing to an elderly lady.  The cards are not really to my tastes.  But Ben's Nan thought they were beautiful...thank goodness!


However, here is something that is to my tastes! 

This beautiful Flying Angel Tilda.
She is my current blog candy.
She is a never-been used mounted stamp.
I will be a little sad to see her go, but the reality is I have too many of these Maggies and I need to farm them out good homes!

If you would like to win her all you need to do is leave a comment on this post and be a follower of my blog.  It is that easy!


Thanks for popping on over and seeing me.
I hope you have a lovely day.

Alicia xx
Post a Comment