Thursday, May 5, 2011

Southern Girls DT ~ Let's hear it for the Girls



Good morning Blogging Beauties,

It is the start of a new challenge over at Southern Girls: Let's hear it for the girls!
I made a very girly card for this challenge!  It is a birthday card for my brother's girlfriend Renae.  I love her to bits, she is the sweetest girl in the world.
Head on over here for details on prizes and more inspiration from our wonderful DT.

I am off to work today and going to make Mother's Day cards with the class I am on : Kinder/1/2.
Should be fun!


I hope you have a lovely day.  Thanks for stopping by.

Alicia xx

5 comments:

Carol Dee said...

This is beautiful. I am sure she will LOVE it. Have fun with the children and their card making. Hugs...

Annette Bowes said...

Gorgeous card Alicia, love all the beautiful layers, detail and sparkle, hope you have had a wonderful day at work! Love your gorgeous purple card below too! Bet your lady loved it, take careX:)

Kerrie said...

Such a gorgeous card, love the flowers with glitter, and all the layers upon layers....

Kerrie x

Fran said...

That is SO SO beautiful!!

Fran xx

Loz said...

ooh la la, loving all the pink! ♥