Sunday, May 1, 2011

A Netball-themed card.


Hi Blogging Beauties,

This is the card I made for my sister from my Mum for her birthday in April.
My sister coaches a netball team and her daughter is in the team (GD).
Mum wanted this photo on the card so I made the card to suit the photo.
She bought them hot pink bibs and a matching hot-pink ball on the internet.
So I went with the colours pink and blue to match.
My first go at making these types of cards.
Here is the inside:


 We had a lovely day today.  Mum and Dad hosted a lunch at their house so we spent most of the day there.  The sun was shining and it was a beautiful day.
I had my favourite - Caramel Meringue for desert so I was very happy!

I hope you had a lovely weekend.

Thanks for stopping by.

Alicia xx

5 comments:

Susan said...

Wow Alicia... this is fantastic! I bet you are so pleased with how well it turned out! Was it difficult?
Susan xxox
PS In answer to your question I absolutely love being back in the classroom. I don't mind relief teaching but I much prefer having my own class.

Carol Dee said...

This turned out FANTASTIC ! WOW... That looks like a lot of of work. :) She is going to LOVE this. Hugs....

Michelle said...

Hi Alicia

Wow, this is fantastic!! Your sister will be thrilled!

I have not made a this type of card yet, feel very inspired now to give it a go.

Michelle :-)

Merry said...

What a brilliant card....the photo fits it so well. I am sure that team is a lot of fun with all that bright pink. :-)

Loz said...

ooh this is cool and they are so cute! there's one missing though? GD rocks!! Well, not when you're bit unfit like me.. then GK is the bomb lol!!!
Have a great wk ♥